God was there before number one

Wednesday, February 4, 2015



As I mentioned earlier in my previous post, “Battlefield of the mind” by Joyce Meyer is not the first book I read in 2015. 
Because I read my first during my Taiwan trip, I did not highlight or bookmark those portion that touch my heart. 
So I reread it and I’m proud to say that I’ve completed “Have a little FAITH” by Mitch Albom!


BAM! 2 books in a month! Good job Constance Lim! Good job!

I like this book a lot because the things that he wrote is a lot like what God have been showing and telling me.
 
I can’t help but to keep whisper “AMEN” while reading this book! 
Is really a good read! 

It reveals a lot of the heart of The Father! :]

So here are 10 parts where I go AMEN and WOW!;-
 
“They weren’t perfect… … but they don’t need improvement.” ~ p.g. 52

You’re not listening with your eyes.” ~ p.g. 61

“Stop celebrating. For those were my children, too.” ~ p.g.76

“When you come to the end, there’s where God begins.~ p.g. 79

“It is far more comforting to think God listened and said no, than to think that nobody’s out there.” ~ p.g. 82

“… And when we’re still looking at ourselves through our past, we’re not seeing what God has done. What He can do! We’re not seeing the little things that happen in our lives… … … You knew me. You knew that person, but you don’t know the person that I’m trying to become.” ~ p.g. 192

“Getting old, we can deal with. Bring old is the problem.” ~ p.g.125

“It’s God measuring you against you.” ~ p.g. 207

“Nothing haunts like the things we don’t say.” ~ p.g. 212

“You’re a man of God too,” he whispered. “Everyone is.” ~ p.g. 227

Honestly I find it very hard to just choose 10 because in every few pages, I will definitely take a deep breath and be in awe with the content. 

Is really a good book that you cannot miss!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment