Now we know!!! Now we know!!!

Monday, April 21, 2014


Finally it comes to an end.

Taken from: City Harvest KL FB Page

But let me tell you how the journey started.


I always wanted to join church drama, but I never try out for it.
But sometime last year I was determined to join church drama production.
I told myself, I would go for audition and if I don't get in, I will just join props team.
My goal was

No matter what, just be a part of the team!

Then weeks before audition I was asked if I can join retreat which was scheduled just a week before Easter.

I struggled.

Because I've heard about all the late nights rehearsal on the week before Easter and if I'm going to be part of the team, I will not and cannot miss it.

So I prayed, I asked God and finally had the courage to take a step of faith and said NO to the retreat.

But the struggle did not end there.

When church announced the date for audition, I was both afraid and excited.
Afraid because I didn't know what to expect.
Excited because is was NOW or NEVER.

Days before audition, I was still toying whether I should go for it or not.
Then, I met Kevin Khoo.


I talked to him and told him my fear and I said I will just join props team.

And in a very sarcastic way, he asked me to go ahead.
At that very moment a fire burned in my heart and I decided that I cannot be looked down like that!!!

If I die, I die! At least I tried!

And so I went.
And I got in.
*teehee*

God is indeed faithful.
He gave me courage to took a step of faith.
He send me people to encourage me when I wasn't sure.
And He planned the schedule so well that nothing clashed.
No trips, no meetings, no conference had caused me to miss rehearsals.

2 whole months of preparation, practices and rehearsals.

I was T-I-R-E-D!

And during this 2 months, a lot of things had happened.
But I enjoyed drama practice the most!

Drama practice was the only thing that did not add on to the preassure.
Really thank God!!! TT

Then here come Easter.

Day 1

I was super duper nervous because it was my first time on stage.
On top of that, so many people came to support me!!!

But when I went up on stage without my specs and saw that the crowds look like a painting, I calmed down.
Although I've not performed perfectly, but many people gave me good feedback and told me they feel like slapping me! LOL.

Day 2

I was calm.
I think is because I had enough rest and I got experience already.

Although I missed a count on my market dance.
But Oyan said my acting was more natural that day.

Day 3

I literally had butterflies in my stomach!
Was super panicky and uncomfy.
Felt like vomiting all the time.

I think is due to lack of sleep. (Thank you, 2048!)

And I still missed a beat on the market dance.
But Oyan say she can't tell. LOL

~phew~

Worked with so many people in this production.
Love every single one of them.
And I've learned so much!

Is been a great journey guys!



















And many people came to support me!!
So touched!








And many more gave me good feedback that really encourages me!
Thank you for having the feeling to slap me on the face! LOL!

*teehee*

Now we know how fun it is to be part of the cast! XD


Hmm... What am I going to do on Monday and Wednesday nights now?!!
*production withdrawal syndrome*


No comments :

Post a Comment